Governor Pritzker announced that all 11 COVID-19 regions in the State of Illinois will be placed in Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations beginning on Friday, November 20th.
Key steps include the following, with the full list of mitigations found here:
- Reduction in retailer and most public businesses occupancy to 25% from 50%
- Increased requirements for masking, including for manufacturers along with other distancing measures; all non-manufacturing staff should not attend work in person
- Casinos and video gaming terminals will be shut down
- Pausing all indoor sports
- Strong advisories to work from home when it all possible
Please see the attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for additional guidelines for businesses and mitigation measures.